If someone asks you a question; a bigger screen or a smaller one? What will you choose? Of course, everyone will prefer the bigger one. Although mobile phones are preferred sometimes you would love to share the screen with the whole room or want to watch your favorite show comfortably.
On these occasions, you would love to have a bigger screen. Or you would desire, would that which you can see on mobile can be seen on a bigger screen. Is it possible? Of course yes, it is. It is not a big deal to connect your phone to a TV with a USB.
You can connect the phone to a TV with a USB. For this, you do not need any Wi-Fi connection or no need to remember any password. That’s just simply a play and plug option. All you need is a television’s HDMI port and a specific USB cable. For connecting you need a 6-foot Data Cable for USB-C.
When both the ends of the cable are connected to the mobile phone and television your phone will be projected on television. Now you can see pictures, watch videos, play games, or surf through websites.
Features of connecting Phone to TV via USB
You get multiple features while connecting your phone to a television set. It gives you a better view option.
- You get a better view of your mobile data.
- You can watch your favorite movies or shows comfortably on the big screen anytime you want.
- You can share your mobile screen with others in this way.
- You do not need a Wi-Fi connection to connect your phone through USB.
- In this way, you don’t need any password to connect the phone and television.
- You will have a bigger screen and bigger fun.
- It will be less damaging to your eyes as the screen will be at distance.
- You don’t have to stoop on a mobile screen so your back will be relieved from hurting.
How to connect Phone to TV with USB
It’s a very simple way to connect your phone to TV through USB. It takes very less time and saves effort. You just have to follow short steps and simple processes.
- First of all, you need an HDMI port on your television.
- The other thing you need is a 6-foot Data Cable for USB-C.
- Then connect the one end to your phone.
- Attach the other end to your television set.
- Now, your phone is fully projected on a television set.
- Enjoy your phone on a bigger screen.
Connecting mobile phones through a USB is the simplest process. If it does not work for you, you can try a few other processes, anything which suits you better.
You can check for connecting through Wi-Fi or any other wireless method. You can go for the gadget method of Google Chromecast Ultra. All are the best available option. Broad your vision, see clear, see bigger, have fun, stay connected, and know more.
To Clone Android TV you can check out this complete guide article.